Mappin Release Changelog¶
- A new admin interface.
- Updated support for custom osm-like and bing background layers.
- Trailing whitespace in login forms.
- Updated labels in export module.
- Adjusted Mappin theme styles.
- Groups in layers import
- Configurable Mappin theme (e.g. colors, map markers, logo)
- Search in progress indicator
- Default layer tree view can be cached, application speed up
- Bing layer toggle
- Results format in search and info panels
- Styling of URL attribute in feature info
- Extended data export: polygon layer filter and support for multiple layers
- Customization functions to switch qgis projects/postgis schemas
- Mappin user auth (one login as default)
- Mapped PostGIS schemas as attribute of Global module, multiselect field.
- Mobile friendly map
- Upload of legend image
- Refresh position marker on change
- Alphabetical order of search result
- Find my nearest zoom extent
- Collapse group in layer tree styling
- Info panel position near the map edges
- Removed measure artifacts
- Fixed whitespace in search query
- Added “no results” message in search panel
- Feature info for layer with no attributes
- Various visual fixes
Initial Mappin release.